Founded in 2006, Qiming Venture Partners is a leading China venture capital firm with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Hong Kong, Seattle, Boston and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Currently, Qiming Venture Partners manages eleven US Dollar funds and seven RMB funds with $9.4 billion in capital raised. Since our establishment, we have invested in outstanding companies in the Technology and Consumer (T&C) and Healthcare industries at the early and growth stages.
Qiming Venture Partners is a top-tier VC firm with outstanding reputation. Qiming has been widely recognized by investors from around the world and has become an ideal VC firm for entrepreneurs. With our exceptional investment performances, Qiming has won multiple world-renowned venture capital awards.
- Experienced Investment Team
- Our professional investment team consists of founders, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, doctors, consultants, and financial experts. We have extensive experiences in building and operating a business. We are happy to share our experiences and resources with entrepreneurs.
- Exceptional Investment Performances
- Qiming strives to be the investor of choice for top entrepreneurs in China. For the past decades, we seized the opportunity of changing world with technologies. We have invested in companies that later become industry unicorns and listed companies, which delivered excellent returns for our LP investors.
- Since our debut, we have backed over 480 fast-growing and innovative companies. Over 180 of our portfolio companies have achieved exits through IPOs at the NYSE, NASDAQ, HKEX, Shanghai Stock Exchange or Shenzhen Stock Exchange, or through M&A or by other means. There are also over 70 portfolio companies that have achieved unicorn status.
- Many of our portfolio companies are today’s most influential firms in their respective sectors, including Xiaomi (SEHK:1810), Meituan (SEHK:3690), Bilibili (NASDAQ:BILI, SEHK:9626), Zhihu (NYSE: ZH, SEHK: 2390), Roborock (SHSE:688169), Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals (SHSE: 603087), Tigermed (SZSE:300347, SEHK:3347), Zai Lab (NASDAQ:ZLAB, SEHK:9688), CanSino Biologics (SEHK:6185, SHSE:688185), Schrödinger (NASDAQ:SDGR), APT Medical (SHSE:688617), New Horizon Health (SEHK:6606), Venus MedTech (SEHK:2500), Sanyou Medical (SHSE:688085), AmoyDx (SZSE:300685), Berry Genomics (SZSE:000710), SinocellTech (SHSE: 688520), Yuanxin Technology, Caidya, Belief BioMed, WeRide, Biren Technology and UBTech among many others.
- Adequate Resources and Experiences to Help Grow a Start-up to an Enterprise
- We always fully respect entrepreneurs. We are entrepreneurs' companions along their way of achieving dreams and building great companies. We leverage our industry resources to provide a broad range of support to entrepreneurs.
- We have built a unique Qiming ecosystem that can provide value-added services to portfolio companies, which creates beautiful chemistries between our portfolio companies. More and more new investments are made from the upstream or downstream of our portfolio companies, or from the recommendations of the portfolio companies. Increasing more of our portfolio companies started to cooperate intensively with each other.
- We help entrepreneurs make strategically critical decisions. When entrepreneurs are at a crossroads, we do our best to help them choose the right direction. We share industry insights with entrepreneurs so that they can better navigate the business world.
- We share our industry resources to entrepreneurs. Our extensive network in both East and West enables entrepreneurs with diversified resources, which helps them optimize their business model and become an industry leader.
- We help portfolio companies build strong teams and provide them with consulting support. We help entrepreneurs improve the leadership capacities and find their core team members to become long-term partners. We can connect entrepreneurs with management, finance, legal, and marketing professionals.
- We value important milestones such as financing, IPOs and M&As. We respect entrepreneurs with their own choices regarding the timing, location and approaches of financial activities. We work hand-in-hand with entrepreneurs, help them select the appropriate intermediaries, and sort out the strategic positioning, market scale, business structure and growth potential for the companies.