- Key Responsibilities
Qiming Venture Partners is seeking outstanding candidates to work directly with the Technology and Consumer (T&C) investment team, as a Summer Associate, focusing on metaverse / online applications. A Summer Associate will:
- Help shape investment themes through industry and market research
- Work closely with a mentor in evaluation of investments
- Take other possible short-term assignments related to investment or portfolio management
- Required Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate / master candidate from a top-tier school
- Overseas study background / work experience is preferred
- Strong interest in global technology companies / metaverse related applications (e.g. Roblox, Discord) is highly preferred
Please submit your resume to
About Qiming Venture Partners:
Founded in 2006, Qiming Venture Partners is a leading China venture capital firm with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Hong Kong, Seattle, Boston and the San Francisco Bay Area. Currently, Qiming Venture Partners manages ten US Dollar funds and six RMB funds with over $6.2 billion in AUM capital raised. Since our establishment, we have invested in outstanding companies in the TMT and healthcare industries at the early and growth stages.
Since our debut, we have backed over 430 fast-growing and innovative companies. Over 170 companies are already listed on NYSE, NASDAQ, HKEx, Gretai Securities Market, Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange, or achieved exit through M&A and other means. There are also over 40 portfolio companies that have achieved unicorn status.
Many of our portfolio companies are today’s most influential firms in their respective sectors, including Xiaomi (SEHK:1810), Meituan (SEHK:3690), Bilibili (NASDAQ:BILI, SEHK:9626), Zhihu (NYSE: ZH, SEHK: 2390), Roborock (SHSE:688169), Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals (SHSE: 603087), Tigermed (SZSE:300347, SEHK:3347), Zai Lab (NASDAQ:ZLAB, SEHK:9688), CanSino Biologics (SEHK:6185, SHSE:688185), Schrödinger (NASDAQ:SDGR), APT Medical (SHSE:688617), New Horizon Health (SEHK:6606), Venus MedTech (SEHK:2500), Sanyou Medical (SHSE:688085), AmoyDx (SZSE:300685), Berry Genomics (SZSE:000710), SinocellTech (SHSE: 688520), Yuanxin Technology, WeRide, Biren Technology, and UBTech among many others.
For more information, please click the link: //yspbuy.com/en
- Job Email